Gyro Meat Loaf W/ Tzatziki Sauce
- If making your own sauce, prepare it the day before you are planning to make the meatloaf.
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients (everything but the lamb/beef and tzatziki sauce).
- Crumble lamb or beef over the mixture and combine well.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a greased 11x7" baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermostat reads 160.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Drizzle with tzatziki sauce.