- 2 lbs steak, sliced into strips (you can substitute lamb as well)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- pita bread
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing, bottled kind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cucumber, shredded, without seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the steak and seasoning in a large plastic Ziploc bag and mix well.
- Mix all the tzatziki ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let the meat and the sauce chill for at least 3 hours - overnight. The longer the better.
- After the desired marinating time, cook steak on medium high heat with oil.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- Add the desired amount of steak, tomatoes, onions, and sauce inside the pita bread.