- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- hidden valley ranch dressing mix, packet (and ingredients to make dressing)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- butter flavored cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Make dressing according to package (I use Recipe#41602.) Chill 30 minutes.
- Put chicken into greased baking dish and place chicken breasts in dish.
- Pour the dressing over the top.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Crush crackers and mix well with melted butter.
- Sprinkle over the top of the chicken.
- Cook 30 more minutes.