Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 cups millet flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup yoghurt
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- ghee or oil
- cold water (for kneading)
- Sieve flour and salt.
- Mix well with yoghurt, garlic, green chillies and ginger.
- If needed, add little warm water and make a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 parts.
- Roll out into 1/2" thick circles.
- Heat a griddle, place the roti in the centre.
- Cook 2-3 minutes, then turn the roti.
- Take a spoon of ghee and put around the roti.
- Cook until both sides are light brown.
- Serve hot with any vegetable dish.