Recipe by the_cookie_lady
From Weight Watchers: 365-day Menu Cookbook. Looks really interesting because it has cottage cheese and apples. Cook time is actually refrigeration time.
Top Review by jkoch960
My DH love this! I am not a fan of cottage cheese but, thought perhaps I could get past that given all the ingredients and flavors mixed in. Unfortunately, I still could not get past the cottage cheese. However, I will make it again for my DH.
- 1 1⁄3 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄2 small apple, cored, diced and sprinkled with
- lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 drops hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce