Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of my favorite things about ordering Gyoza from a restaurant is that little container of dipping sauce that comes with them. I know that Gyoza requires little of that sauce for it to be delicious but I could dip, dunk, or pour this sauce on just about everything from egg-rolls to sushi. NOTE: You can find Mirin in Whole Foods, or if you’re in a pinch use 1/8 teaspoon sugar mixed with 2 Tablespoons Sherry
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together and place in fridge.
- Sauce will get better as it sits, so allow 30-1hr before serving, or not -- either way it's delish!