Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is originally from my Aunt Gwyn...and our family loves it. Don't let the grated cheddar on top keep you from trying it. Very easy to make and well worth it.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) canun-diluted frozen orange juice
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil water and stir in orange jello until dissolved.
- Add the 6 oz can of frozen orange juice and stir until dissolved.
- Add the pineapple and mandarin oranges to the jello mixture and stir.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan and chill until firm.
- Prepare instant lemon pudding according to package directions, then stir in cool whip.
- Layer on top of chilled jello and sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This is soooo good. You wouldn't think that all this would go together but there wasn't any left in the pyrex pan and there wasn't any left on the plates... Thank you
This is the "BEST", I know it because I am Aunt Gwyn ; ) Do not skip the cheddar cheese, it's a must and I promise, it adds so much to the taste. I haven't met anyone that doesn't love it.