Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My friend Gwen made me this to take to a family dinner. I was the talk of the town with these amazing cheesecakes. No one could believe that the were parve (non dairy). I topped one with canned cherry pie filling and the other with a mixture of peanut butter and chocolate.
- 2 (225 g) containers tofutti better-than-cream-cheese
- 1 (250 ml) container non-dairy whipped topping (Riches whip)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- Whip all ingredients together. Pour into graham cracker crusts.
- Bake at 175 degrees for 30-45 minute.
- Cool and pour on your choice of toppings.
- These freeze beautifully, so you can prepare them in advance. Just wait to put on topping until they've defrosted.