Recipe by Sharon123
Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri-Show: Guy's Big Bite Episode: Seafood Shack. It's easy and got a great kick! This is great on fish sandwiches! Enjoy!
Top Review by galponetta
Used all mayo and all lime juice (no sour cream or vinegar). This is a great change from typical cole slaws. Even my BF who claims to not like cabbage slaw loved this. I needs a few hours in the refirgerator for the flavors to blend before eating. I've made it twice now, and will certainly make it again.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1⁄4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lime zest and juice, chipotle, sugar, vinegar and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fold in the cabbage, onion, bell peppers, scallions, and cilantro and adjust the seasoning, if necessary.
- Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!