Guy Fieri's Italian Stuffed Jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place jalapenos on a sheet tray and roast for 5 minutes, then remove and let cool.
- In a medium saute pan heat oil to medium add onions, peppers and garlic, cook until translucent.
- Let all hot ingredients cool to room temperature, then add cream cheese, and Parmesan, mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of mixture into half of jalapeno, and top with 1/2 teaspoon of mozzarella cheese.
- Place sheet try of stuffed peppers in oven and bake for 5 minutes or until mozzarella cheese melts.
- Garnish with minced chives and parmesan cheese.