Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an excellent salad from the winner of the Food Network's competition.
Make and share this Guy Fieri's Caesar Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 heads romaine lettuce
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients in food processor except cheese, lettuce, and olive oil. Process.
- While processing add olive oil in a stream.
- Toss lettuce with dressing. Top with grated parmesan.
I cut this down to 2 servings and this turned out perfectly. The only change was using an egg substitute, (egg-beaters) that came out 2 tablespoons of egg, lemon juice was 1 tablespoon, and anchovy (which was delicious!) was 1/4 teaspoon. Garlic is a must, and was welcomed into this remarkable, full of flavor salad. I will never buy dressing again. Made for *Everyday is a Holiday* October 2009
I'm sorry, Vicki, I just couldn't make this one work. I made it just like the recipe says, but it was much to tangy for everyone at my family dinner. I would cut the lemon juice maybe by half. The anchovy flavor was perhaps a bit strong as well, but that may have been a personal preference.