- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Heinz ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vinegar
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together except for the black pepper.
- Now, cover the top surface of the sauce with black pepper and stir until blended again.
- Repeat process with the another layer of black pepper and stir until blended.
- You must let the sauce sit in the refrigerator for about two hours prior to use in order for the flavors to mingle.