Recipe by Darkhunter
Ah, cherry and chocolate. Just seems to go together so many different ways. This is from the back of a Gurley's (TM) Sweet Cherry Chips. Going on the Christmas cookie tray!
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 12 regular-size marshmallows
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup gurley's sweet cherry chips (TM)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces Spanish peanuts, chopped in blender
- 2 cups gurley's real milk chocolate chips (TM)
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2-quart saucepan, boil sugar, milk, butter, marshmallows, and salt for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add cherry chips, vanilla, and half of the Spanish peanuts. Spread in an ungreased 9x13" pan.
- In saucepan over very low heat, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and the remaining peanuts. When melted, pour evenly over first layer. Cool and cut into 1 1/2" squares.