- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped (reserve 2 tablespoons for garnish)
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed (optional)
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml minced fresh dill or 29.58 ml parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel cucumbers (if waxed) and cut into very thin slices.
- Mix together vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper and pour over cucumbers and onions (reserving 2 tablespoons).
- Marinate about 20 minutes.
- Mix dill or parsley with sour cream.
- Add sour cream to cucumber mixture and toss.
- Top with chopped onion, sprig of fresh dill or parsley and serve.