1/4 Photos of Gurkensalat [cucumber Salad]
Again this is from my Woman’s Day cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel cucumbers. Score with a fork.
- 2Thinly slice cucumber and onions.
- 3Arrange alternate layers of cucumber and onions in a bowl, sprinkling each layer heavily with salt.
- 4Cover with ice water.
- 5Refrigerate for several hours.
- 6Drain and wash with running water.
- 7Drain well.
- 8Blend oil with vinegar.
- 9Pour mixture over cucumbers and onions and marinate for several hours.
- 10Drain. Stir in sour cream and pepper to taste.
- 11Top with chopped parsley and paprika.
- 12Prepare several hours ahead of serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gurkensalat [cucumber Salad]
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 24.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g