Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have no idea where this name came from, but I sure hope they didn't drink all this punch and then go out and shoot guns. Anyway, this makes a huge amount. I wanted to try it out for a party, but have not done so yet, so I am putting on Zaar for safe keeping. I hope someone tries it out. I have no idea how many this serves.
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 1 quart grapefruit juice
- 1 liter dark rum
- 1 pint golden rum
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 quart carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend cherries, cherry juice in a blender.
- Add all ingredients together included blended cherries and cherry juice, (except soda and cinnamon).
- Now, add soda slowly, and top with cinnamon.
Good recipe. I scaled it down with single serving cans of each to serve 4 using Capt Morgan spiced rum. I drizzled a little of the cherry juice on top for color. Next time, I'd add a little grenadine. Made and reviewed for PAC Fall 2008.