When you've got the kids home for the holidays you have to keep them entertained. Here is a recipe for do-it-yourself candy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 1/2 cup of icy cold water, slowly add gelatin, kool aid and jello.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Allow to stand until mixture looks slushy.
- 4Microwave on high for 1 minute and 15 seconds (or just until top foams).
- 5With a large eyedropper or turkey baster fill candy molds.
- 6Put molds in freezer for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from freezer, remove candy by bending mold and teasing candy away from sides.
- 8Store in airtight containers or Ziplock bag.
- 9Recipe makes enough to fill 2 and 1/2 molds that make 16-candies per mold.
Nutritional Facts for Gummi Bears
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: