Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These drops are, well, different. Make them to show your kids where gum drops really come from!. Next time, stir in 2 cups blended peaches or pears instead of applesauce.
- Mix the sugar, applesauce, and spices.
- In a small pan, mix the water and gelatin.
- Heat over low until gelatin dissolves (or, heat in microwave for 20 seconds and then stir).
- Stir the gelatin mix into the applesauce mix.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Spread in the applesauce/gelatin mix.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1/2" cubes (18 across x 26 down).
- Roll each cube in sugar, it prevents weeping.