Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From an article in "Cooking Pleasures", Jun/Jul/04. I thought these would be quite nice to decorate cupcakes, petit fours, cookies and more pressing the gumdrops into shapes the same way bakers use icing to create roses.
- Roll or press gumdrops until they are very thin.
- Bend and shape the flattened gumdrops to form petals.
- Flatten green gumdrops and cut into leaf shapes.
- Sprinkle gumdrops with extra fine sugar, if desired.
- To make more pastel colors, knead a white gumdrop with one of another color until the colors blend, then flatten.