1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Slices of this sweet loaf burst with color. This recipe is a real kid-pleaser, great for parties and Christmas-time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- 4Stir in vanilla.
- 5In another bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk; fold in gumdrops and raisins.
- 7Pour mixture into greased loaf pan and bake for one to one and a half hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 20 minutes in pan and then remove to finish cooling on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gumdrop Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 161.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g