Prep 1 hr
Cook 8 mins
This is a sweet white fudge that is real simple to make. It would be great for Christmas, Easter, or just anytime. Prep time inclues cooling time.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white candy coating
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups of chopped gumdrops
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil; set aside.
- In saucepan, heat the candy coating, milk, and salt over low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and gumdrops; spread into foil-lined pan.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm. Using foil, remove fudge from pan and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store at room temperature.