Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I made this up for a spicier sloppy joe.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Heinz Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato bisque soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken gumbo soup
- 1 cup catsup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 toasted potato buns
- In a large frying pan, brown the meat very well.
- When meat is browned, add the green pepper and cook 5 more minutes.
- Now add the chili sauce, mustard, soups, catsup and brown sugar.
- Simmer all the ingredients for 3o minutes.
- Toast the potato buns, and ladle on the gumbo jo!