Recipe by Matthew Molus
Gulliver's is an Old World English Resturant located in the heart of Orange County, California. They are best known for their Prime Rib, Creamed Corn and Spinach Souffle
Top Review by tamminin
Had this at a friends house and was a hit with everyone. How can it be bad with all that whipping cream and whole milk! I prefer it with the cayenne pepper as it adds a nice little surprise kick.
- 2 (20 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels
- 8 ounces whipping cream
- 8 ounces whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch white pepper or 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except last two in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Blend butter with flour.
- Add to the corn.
- Mix well and remove from heat.
- Put finished corn in heat proof casserole, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and place under a broiler until evenly brown.