Recipe by hannermncanner
This dish of cajun wings with a dash of the ocean is a spicy mouthful down here in the south. The recipe was inspired from Lousiana and the Gulf Coast. These chicken wings present a mixture of that coastal flavor we all know and love along with a relatively large hint of Lousiana culture.
- 2 lbs of fresh cut chicken wings
- 1 1⁄2 Old Bay Seasoning, spice
- 1 1⁄2 cajun seasoning, spice
- butter (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter preferably)
Directions See How It's Made
- Get out a cookie sheet and grease it with the butter. Set the oven to 350 f.
- Cut up the chicken wings if not already cut and make sure they are thawed.
- Once, the wings are cut up, get out a bowl and mix together both the seasonsing spices.
- Take out the butter, get the wings, and lather them in the butter until every part of the wing is covered, but not so much as to where you can not see the wing.
- Lay the wings on the cookie sheet and sprinkle a rather large amount of the spices on the wings.
- Put the wings in the oven for around 15 to 45 minutes depending on the type of wings you have.
- Take them out when they are golden brownish.