Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a local Houston favorite. We serve it fresh at Chef Jeff's restaurant and it is a Gulf Coast Favorite.
- 16 avocados
- 5 lbs cooked jumbo shrimp (gulf shrimp)
- 4 cups sliced stuffed olives
- 2 cups sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 bunch celery
- 1 bunch green onion top (sliced thin)
- 4 cups French dressing
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno juice
- Mix all wet ingredients.
- Slice avocados into dressing mixture to keep their color.
- Mix celery, olives, green onions and shrimp.
- Add dry and wet ingredients and toss lightly.