Prep 0 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup Rice Krispies
- 439 g fruit cocktail, drained, reserve syrup
- 1 cup Equal sugar substitute
- 12 ounces unflavored gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute
- Combine fruit cocktail syrup with 6 cups water and sugar. Divide into 4. Cook each gulaman bar separately by boiling in this mixture. Stir until gulaman is dissolved. Strain and pour into individual square pan (7" X 7"). Chill until set. Cut into squares.
- Heat coconut milk and 3 tbsp equal with continuous stirring over low flame for 3 minutes. Cool then chill. Arrange alternate layers of gulaman, pinipig and Fruit Cocktail in individual serving cups. Add 2 tbsp coconut milk and crushed ice. Top with pinipig.