Prep 30 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Traditional indian snack.
Make and share this Gulab Jamun recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs, cream of wheat and ghee well together.
- Add milk and elachi and beat again.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix to form soft jamun dough.
- Leave in fridge overnight. Fry next day in deep oil over moderate heat until jamuns are a lovely dark, tan colour.
- Dip in syrup. Sprinkle colour.
- The Syrup:.
- Mix 1 ½ cups sugar in 1 cup water and when sugar is dissolved, put on stove and boil until syrup begins to form.
Hi butterfly!! I followed this link from the one you gave on islamicboard and jazakillah khair, thanks alot! ;-) I have been looking for the longest for one and will try this as soon as possible God willing. Thanks! :-)