- 3⁄4 cup guinness stout beer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) boxbetty crocker poundcake mix
- 2 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 9-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together stout beer, vanilla extract, cake mix and eggs until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve sliced pound cake with ice cream.