Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade Cooking.
Make and share this Guinness Pub Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 9-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together stout beer, vanilla extract, cake mix and eggs until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve sliced pound cake with ice cream.