1 hr 10 mins
Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 9-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and dust with flour.
- 2In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together stout beer, vanilla extract, cake mix and eggs until smooth.
- 3Pour into prepared pan.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- 5Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- 6Serve sliced pound cake with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guinness Pub Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 18.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: