Recipe by Cuthieruthie
Obviously not real guinness but they look great on the table especially coming up to Paddys day. Cooking time includes setting.
- 1 (3 ounce) packet black currant jelly
- black food coloring (knife point amount)
- 1 teaspoon whiskey
- 125 ml cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the jelly tablet in 1/2 pint of boiling water, then make up to 1 pint with cold water.
- Dissolve a knife point of black food colouring by mixing it with the whiskey.
- Mix the black mixture into the unset jelly.
- Pour the jelly mixture into little shot glasses leaving about 1 1/2 inch space at the top for the cream.