Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
Beer - it's not just for drinking any more!
- 566.99 g ground beef
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
- 12.75 g package Knorr french onion soup mix
- 118.29 ml Guinness stout (or other stout)
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Combine meat, pepper, Tabasco sauce, garlic, chili sauce, dry onion soup mix, and 1½ ozs Guinness.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Bake at 400F until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Baste with the remaining Guinness.
- Continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes, until well done.
- Add your favourite burger garnishes and trimmings.
Miller! These were the BEST burgers! Served them at our July 4th BBQ, and they were a huge hit! They were a bit "loose", but they held together on the grill just fine. Just be sure to use a big spatula, and turn carefully! But the flavor is unbelievable! I don't think my husband will ever want plain burgers again! Definitely a keeper!
Had the family over for a cookout on Memorial Day. Made these for the gang....they loved them. Will be making them more often. Did them on the grill instead of the oven.....delicious!!!
Hubby went wild for this. Smelled wonderful cooking - couldn't wait for dinner! I think it would make a nice meatloaf. Plenty of juices to make gravy with.