1/3 Photos of Guinness Burgers
Beer - it's not just for drinking any more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- 2Combine meat, pepper, Tabasco sauce, garlic, chili sauce, dry onion soup mix, and 1½ ozs Guinness.
- 3Shape into 4 patties.
- 4Bake at 400F until brown, about 10 minutes.
- 5Baste with the remaining Guinness.
- 6Continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes, until well done.
- 7Add your favourite burger garnishes and trimmings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guinness Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.8
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 545.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Knorr french onion soup mix