Member #610488's Note:
A thick and chewy brownie, this recipe is from a local Irish pub and is available on their bar menu as a dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- 2Melt butter in a large microwave safe bowl with chocolate. Add sugar and cocoa and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add eggs, stir until incorporated into the sugar and chocolate mixture. The batter should be glossy.
- 4Add Guinness, flour, coconut and chocolate chips to bowl.
- 5Pour into a buttered 9x12 inch pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-24 minutes.
- 7When done, the brownies will be puffed slightly around the edges of the pan, but gooey in the middle.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guinness Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (4336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 153.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g