1/4 Photos of Guinness Brownies
Nat Da Brat's Note:
This is a dense, moist brownie. You can use semisweet chocolate rather than bittersweet and the results are just as delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Butter an 8-inch-square pan.
- 3In an electric mixer, combine the eggs and sugar.
- 4Beat until light and fluffy.
- 5In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the bittersweet chocolate, white chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth.
- 6Remove from heat and beat into the egg mixture.
- 7Sift the flour and cocoa together and beat into the chocolate mixture.
- 8Whisk in the Guinness.
- 9Pour into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- 10Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- 11To serve, dust the cake with confectioners' sugar and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guinness Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 33.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g