Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful mix of flavors, great for a intimate dinner or a party. Found this on the web years ago and had forgotten about it until now!
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently sweat the shallot and garlic until soft.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cool, add the Guinness and stir gently for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Transfer to a blender and process until.
- the mixture has bound.
- Check the seasoning.
- Divide between individual ramekins and.
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours.