Recipe by Deb Wolf
Crunchy, salty AND guiltless? You bet.
Top Review by nemokitty
OH BOY!! I could get in trouble with these. I had a hard time not eating them all. They were very good and something different than your normal chips. I followed your recipe exactly, then changed the next batch to cheddar cheese. Both were very good. Thanks for posting this gem!
- 1 (10 ounce) package flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- garlic salt
- parmesan cheese
- italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking oil spray.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Spread on baking sheet.
- Use a pastry brush to brush salad dressing over tops of chips.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, parmesan and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.