A healthy breakfast or brunch treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inches pie crusts, unbaked (with high fluted edges)
- 2 (4 ounce) Egg Beaters egg substitute, Cheese & Chive, thawed
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.Bake pie crust in oven at 425° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 2Reduce oven temperature to 325°. Place Egg Beaters, water, dry nonfat milk, cheeses, onion, flour, seasoning and salt in blender. Cover. Blend on high speed one minute.
- 3Pour into crust. Bake 25 or 30 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4Let stand 10 minutes.
- 5Slice to serve. Garnish.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guiltless Quiche Parmigiano
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 547.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute