Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A healthy breakfast or brunch treat!
Make and share this Guiltless Quiche Parmigiano recipe from Food.com.
- 9 inches pie crusts, unbaked (with high fluted edges)
- 2 (4 ounce) Egg Beaters egg substitute, Cheese & Chive, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- ripe olives, sliced
- green pepper, chopped
- tomatoes, chopped
- grated parmesan cheese
- .Bake pie crust in oven at 425° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°. Place Egg Beaters, water, dry nonfat milk, cheeses, onion, flour, seasoning and salt in blender. Cover. Blend on high speed one minute.
- Pour into crust. Bake 25 or 30 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Slice to serve. Garnish.