Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pimento cheese is a delicious, yet fatty, spread that my father has always loved. This is my healthier version for both him and me.
- 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise (You may use Miracle Whip)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- In food processor, pulse cheese until fine. Place in large bowl.
- Pulse pimentos and peppers until fine.
- Add to bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Serve with celery, crackers, etc.