Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Less fat, full of flavor, oven fried chicken.
- 8 -10 chicken drumsticks
- 1 (6 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 3⁄4-1 cup breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper (or I use adobo or some garlic, salt & pepper)
- Pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Skin and clean chicken.
- Add yogurt to clean/skinned chicken.
- Coat chicken pieces with yogurt.
- Mix seasonings with bread crumbs.
- Coat chicken pieces with breadcrumbs place on cookie sheet. Give each piece a spray of Pam.
- Bake for about 1 hr, start checking for doneness after 50 minutes.
Brilliant! I added a few more herbs and spices to my coating but otherwise kept the recipe the same. YUM! Thanks for posting!