- 2 ounces cubed parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 cup silken soft tofu
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Starting on the lowest speed, chop the cheese cubes in the blender (or food processor) until it settles into the bottom of the container, gradually increasing the speed.
- Add the garlic down the chute and chop until minced.
- Next, add the mustard, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and tofu to the blender and blend until nice and smooth.
- While the blender is still running, drizzle olive oil down the middle of the vortex that has formed.
- Add more or less of the olive oil and blend until it reaches salad dressing consistency.