This recipe came from Alton Brown, tweaked just a little. This is excellent, you wouldn't even know there's tofu in it!
- Starting on the lowest speed, chop the cheese cubes in the blender (or food processor) until it settles into the bottom of the container, gradually increasing the speed.
- Add the garlic down the chute and chop until minced.
- Next, add the mustard, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and tofu to the blender and blend until nice and smooth.
- While the blender is still running, drizzle olive oil down the middle of the vortex that has formed.
- Add more or less of the olive oil and blend until it reaches salad dressing consistency.