1/2 Photos of Guiltless Caesar Salad Dressing
This recipe came from Alton Brown, tweaked just a little. This is excellent, you wouldn't even know there's tofu in it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Starting on the lowest speed, chop the cheese cubes in the blender (or food processor) until it settles into the bottom of the container, gradually increasing the speed.
- 2Add the garlic down the chute and chop until minced.
- 3Next, add the mustard, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and tofu to the blender and blend until nice and smooth.
- 4While the blender is still running, drizzle olive oil down the middle of the vortex that has formed.
- 5Add more or less of the olive oil and blend until it reaches salad dressing consistency.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guiltless Caesar Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.0
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 1462.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar