1/1 Photo of Guiltless Banana Pancakes (Gluten Free - High Fiber)
Emily Elizabeth's Note:
These pancakes are made up of buckwheat flour, brown rice flour and garfava flour which are all high in nutrients and fiber. There is no oil or sugar added and they are less than 2 points each with Weight Watchers! I modified my Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes recipe to make it gluten free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, mash the ripe banana and add the two egg whites and pour into the dry mixture.
- 3Add the milk and then mix well with a wire whisk being sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl. The batter will be thick.
- 4Heat a nonstick skillet over low to medium-low heat. Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto hot skillet. Wait until the batter bubbles and the edges look slightly dry (about1-2 mins) and then flip the pancake and cook for 1 minute longer.
- 5Serve with a layer of thinnly sliced banana on top with a little bit of honey drizzled over it. Microwave for 1 minute to soften the banana.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guiltless Banana Pancakes (Gluten Free - High Fiber)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 234.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: