Prep 10 mins
Cook 27 mins
A great way to make wedges quickly. You need a large oven bag for the recipe.
- 1 kg potato, peeled
- 1 tablespoon water
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 Degrees Celsius Line baking tray with non-stick paper.
- Cut potatoes into 1cm wedges.
- Place wedges in oven bag with water. Twist to secure.
- Place in microwave and cook for 6 minutes on High, until firm but tender.
- Carefully unwrap and drain all water.
- Spread wedges on baking tray in single layer.
- Lightly spray with oil.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Turn and spray again, bake for 15 minutes more.
- Mix all seasoning together and sprinkle over wedges and serve.