1/2 Photos of Guilt Free Sweet Potato Chips
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the sweet potato as thin as possible (I use a mandolin). Place as many slices as will fit in a single layer on a microwave safe plate. Mist the slices with water.
- 2Cook for 5 minutes on high or until all the slices have shriveled to about half their original size.
- 3Lightly spray with olive oil and salt as desired. Cook on high for 1-2 minutes longer or until they start to brown. Watch them closely! Once they start to brown, they burn quickly. If you don't let them start to brown, the resulting chip with be chewy rather than crisp. Repeat with remaining slices.
- 4Let cool for about 5 minutes. They will crisp as they cool. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt Free Sweet Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g