1/1 Photo of Guilt-Free Spicy Omelet
Healthy and Delicious! No egg yolk, no butter, no salt added, takes less than 5 minutes to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You'll need a microwave egg poacher for this recipe. These handy gadgets make 2 eggs at a time and can be purchased inexpensively in the kitchen plastics section of your grocery or dept store.
- 2Crack the shell on each egg. Drop one egg each into pockets of microwave egg poacher. Use a small straining spoon to remove yolks and discard.
- 3Mix tomatoes, celery, onions, and bell pepper in a bowl, then spoon half the contents of your bowl over each egg. (Note: Plan ahead and keep a few plastic containers in your fridge with washed pre-chopped veggies you use frequently. When you need them, they are already chopped and ready).
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 tsp cilantro and 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper over each egg.
- 5Close the top of the microwave egg poacher over your your eggs. Cook about 1 minute on High in your microwave. Use a tablespoon to scoop out your eggs when done.
- 6Serve with a few half slices of turkey bacon and a slice of white toast (no butter).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt-Free Spicy Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g