Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dip is a huge success at every party. No one can tell it's a reduced fat recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons green peppers
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Spread in a 9 inches microwavable pie plate. Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl; sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over the cream cheese. Top with the pizza sauce, then the remaining cheese mixture, and garnish with the green peppers and green onions (optional). Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with breadsticks, assorted pepper strips, or crackers. Enjoy!