Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A must try!!!
Make and share this Guilt-Free Oven-Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, garlic powder, paprika, and chili powder. Mix with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to make it the consistency of whipping cream; season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken pieces; coat well with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Lightly coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour the panko onto a plate. Toss the chicken thighs, one at a time, in the crumbs to completely coat.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet; coat with cooking spray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the chicken is browned and cooked through, turning once.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.