Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Came up with this recipe as I am trying to lose weight and make lifestyle changes, but needed something to have around the house that wouldn't tempt me to cheat!
- preheat oven to 375.
- mix applesauce and add sugar gradually.
- add eggs, milk and vanilla. beat well.
- add flour, salt and soda.
- stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet (i prefer parchment paper).
- bake for 13 minutes.
- cool on pan then transfer to rack.
A tasty chewy cookie that gets a nice boost from the chocolate chips and nuts, we liked the chewy texture. I made as written but did cut down as 54 cookies would have been way too many, for nuts used pecans for the nuts which went really well with the other flavors. Thanks for the post.