4 hrs 25 mins
Jenn K.'s Note:
Haven't tried this recipe, but plan to next weekend. Can be made ahead 3 days without topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 whole low-fat honey graham crackers, crushed to fine breadcrumbs (2 squares each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey, mixed with butter
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry kiwi gelatin powder
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons strawberry extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Coat an 8x3-inch springform pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Crust: Mix crumbs with butter mixture until evenly moistened. Press firmly over bottom and 3/4 inches up side of prepared pan. Place in freezer.
- 3Filling: Stir gelatin and the boiling water in a 1-cup measure until gelatin has completely dissolved. Puree cottage cheese in a food processor until creamy. Add gelatin, cream cheese, sugar, and extract; process until blended and smooth. Pour into prepared crust; smooth top. Cover pan and refrigerate about 4 hours, or until filling has set.
- 4Topping: Wash and dry strawberries; remove stems. Cut each in quarters lengthwise and place in a bowl; add jelly and gently toss to coat.
- 5Remove sides of springform pan and transfer cheesecake to a serving platter. Spoon berry mixture on top and sprinkle with mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt-Free No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.0
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 213.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat honey graham crackers