1/1 Photo of Guilt-Free No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Haven't tried this yet - as soon as the weather gets hotter I will give it a shot - sounds fresh and delicious! Will give my review then! I found this recipe in Woman's Day Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 whole low-fat honey graham crackers, crushed to fine crumbs (2 squares each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, mixed with
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry kiwi gelatin powder
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) container 1% fat cottage cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons strawberry extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (about 12 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jelly, melted
- 1 small mint leaf
- 1Coat an 8 X 3-in. springform pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Crust: Mix crumbs with butter mixture until evenly moistened. Press firmly over bottom and 3/4-in. up side of prepared pan. Place in freezer.
- 3Filling: Stir gelatin and the boiling water in a 1-cup measure until gelatin has completely dissolved. Puree cottage cheese in a food processor until creamy. Add gelatin, cream cheese, sugar and extract; process until blended and smooth. Pour into prepared crust; smooth top. Cover pan and refrigerate about 4 hours, or until Filling has set.
- 4Topping: Wash and dry strawberries; remove stems. Cut each in quarters lengthwise and place in bowl; add jelly and gently toss to coat.
- 5Remove sides of springform pan and transfer cheesecake to a serving platter. Spoon berry mixture on top and sprinkle with mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt-Free No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 352.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat honey graham crackers