Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beautiful presentation, no guilt dessert. Quick easy no cook. If you wish larger portions just cut back on the number of servings
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute (the sugar sustitute should equal 1/4 cup confectioners sugar)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup light whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua (or strong cold coffee)
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- shaved semisweet chocolate
- Combine cream cheese, sugar substitute, whipped topping,& Kahlua in a food processor, whip until smooth Arrange orange slices in 8 parfait glasses.
- Top with equal amounts of cream cheese mixture, sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
Definitely 5-star...and light, too. A very delicate, delicious light, but full-flavored dressing (or whipped cream)for fruit. It would be good with strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, as well as mandarin orange. Thanks for a recipe I will be making often.
Guilty who me? I do feel guilty?! So easy and creamy & luscious.
Fast, easy and tasty. All good adjectives for this recipe. Only the quantity served is a problem. . . . 4 of us devoured this with no leftovers!!